The Hancock County Recovery Resources Guide has been updated and made available in Spanish.
Please contact the ADAMHS Board if you see an inaccuracy/
have an update.
(English version last updated April 2019)
(Spanish version last updated January 2019)
Worried about a loved one’s substance use? Take a CRAFT class for free.
Facing Addiction in America – The Surgeon General’s Spotlight on Opioids | SAMHSA | Sept. 2018
View resources presented at 2017 Findlay City Schools Athletic Meeting
View/download our Community Guidelines
View/download the “Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drug Misuse” Brochure
View/download National Heroin Task Force Final Report
View/download The President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis
View/download the 2016 Ohio Drug Overdose Data Report
- Recovery Support Group Listing (Included in Treatment and Recovery Resources)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Treatment Facility Resource List (Included in Treatment and Recovery Resources)
Hancock County ADAMHS Board Community Plans
Hancock County ADAMHS Board Fiscal Year Annual Reports
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
Hancock County ADAMHS Board Notice of Privacy Practices
The Community Partnership:
The Community Partnership Strategic Prevention Work Plans
- FY18 Strategic Prevention Work Plan – Description
- FY18 Strategic Prevention Work Plan – Overview
- FY17 Strategic Prevention Work Plan
- FY16 Strategic Prevention Work Plan
Opiate Task Force:
Hancock County Opiate Task Force Fiscal Year Annual Reports and Work Plans
Are you or a loved one struggling with mental health or substance use? We are here to help you on your path to health.