Quick Response Team (QRT)
Crisis Text Line 24/7 Support
The QRT team provides confidential help for opioid overdose survivors by connecting them to treatment & recovery support services.
Call or Text 419-306-6534
This is the QRT Hotline for confidential overdose reporting.
Within 72 hours of an overdose report, QRT will:
- Visit with survivor and/or family and friends.
- Encourage survivor to seek treatment. If survivor wants treatment, they will be immediately connected with treatment provider.
- Provide local treatment and recovery resources to survivor and/or family/friends.
- Inform survivor that they may request Hancock Public Health to visit and provide a free naloxone kit and information about communicable diseases.
- Provide survivor with follow-up and support throughout treatment and recovery.
QRT member will be accompanied by Findlay Peace Officer for initial visit. This is for QRT protection only.
Are you or a loved one struggling with mental health or substance use? We are here to help you on your path to health.